REVELATION FROM GOD'S THRONE

I_GOT_A_REVELATION_TODAY
02:45PM, 12th Sept 2020.....

I went on Google, trying to get a proper picture to describe the event I saw, but I couldn't get but I found this because it's somehow related.....

Twas not a good sight at all,
I saw the clouds got darkened and at some parts of the sky(clouds) there was still lights (sun, moon and stars) shining.
And it was as if an heavy rain is about to fall but there was no rain, and the mighty hands of God came down like a thunderstorm (thunder blast) with a great and loud sound that nobody can be able to withstand it, and buildings were falling apart, roofs of buildings broke and walls cracked...

There was lightening everywhere,
And an Angel said to me, God is not happy, this is the wrath of God coming down....

Even me seeing this event, I was unable to stand on my feet,
I saw the mightiness of God, I saw his image very mighty from the clouds and his legs was walking up and down the world, but as he was walking round about the Earth, mighty men and women were running, hiding their faces from him, men and women that are highly respected by we humans, people we see as next to God, they were running hiding their faces from him. and anywhere he puts or place his feet and hands, his hands hit that particular place hard and what I saw was fire and lightening, and people were shouting with a loud voice in fears and trembling...

And the Angel said to me again,
God is not happy, this is the wrath of God
(THIS IS THE WRATH HANDS OF GOD)

Ben, tell them, The Hands Of God is coming with WRATH...
Revelation 3:13  He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

GOD IS NOT HAPPY.... I WAS NOT HAPPY WITH WHAT I SAW..... IT WASN'T A GOOD SIGHT...

IF YOU HAVE EYES AND YOU WENT THROUGH THIS POST, PLEASE SHARE, PLEASE TO FRIENDS, FAMILY AND GROUPS.....

I will really appreciate.... Please share....🙏

WhatsApp :- 08073413557
© Ben Yehezke'l Enejor

Comments